Education and Professional Development
- Regular educational programs from the Delaware Hotel & Lodging Association provide valuable opportunities for lodging professionals to sharpen their skills and develop their business.
- Training and Educational Seminars and Luncheons on a variety of timely topics help General Managers, tourism professionals, and staff stand above the competition.
- The Association’s Annual Awards Program, Stars of the Industry, recognizes outstanding employees and gives lodging operators a highly visible venue to recognize their staffs.
The Delaware Hotel & Lodging Association is one of the most active and successful trade associations in Delaware, impacting legislation of concern to the entire lodging and tourism industry. An experienced lobbyist represents association members at the state capital, sure that the issues and positions of the lodging industry are fully represented.
Networking and Resources
- DH&LA activities give hoteliers the opportunity to discover the finest products, services and vendors available, and meet their peers from around the state.
- Allied Members of the DH&LA provide the latest products and services for the entire industry.
- Our three County chairman convene meetings to address topics of concern to hoteliers in each county.
- The annual golf tournament is an eagerly anticipated, fun event.
- A tax credit program is available for members hiring welfare recipients.